Phone bookings: +44 (0)1297 446910 / Please note we can only accept 2 households or 6 people per booking until 19th July. / We will require a £10 per person deposit for bookings of 8 or more / Our outdoor seating has very limited cover / All guests must check in with the Test and Trace QR code. If you do not have a smart phone your contact number will be securely stored for 21 days / For our Covid-19 dining policy please click here
Coastal Marks Ltd Covid-19 Policy
At Coastal Marks Ltd we take your health and safety very seriously. Thorough training of all employees on essential hygiene, respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-19 safe workplace has been implemented; and a full and thorough risk assessment has been completed.
This includes but it not limited to:
- Conducting a health assessment and recording employees temperatures and isolating any staff member showing symptoms
- Daily staff Covid-19 briefings
- Frequent hand washing and increased cleaning
- One-way system being in place
- Our seating plan adheres to Government guidelines
- We will sanitise guest areas after each service
- All touch points will be sanitised as required
- We ask that you refrain from visiting our restaurant if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and contact us if you get symptoms within 2 weeks of dining
- We ask that you sanitise your hands when entering the premises using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please adhere to our dining policy when visiting us for the safety of yourselves, others and the team
- Please follow our bathroom protocols when in the restaurant
- Please pay by Card/Contactless payments where possible
- Please adhere to your reservation arrival and departure times to minimise crowding
- Please comply with our Covid Dining Policy at all times
- All guests will be asked to use the test and trace QR code to register their name and number on arrival to comply with the new law. Please be understanding of this new system as venues can be fined significant sums for not complying with this.
- All staff and guests must wear a face covering unless seated at a table. There are fines in place for not complying with this law.
Thank you for your support,
Mark Hix and the team.