Coastal Marks Ltd Covid-19 Policy
At Coastal Marks Ltd we take your health and safety very seriously. Thorough training of all employees on essential hygiene, respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-19 safe workplace has been implemented; and a full and thorough risk assessment has been completed.
This includes but it not limited to:
- Regular staff Covid-19 tests
- Frequent hand washing and increased cleaning
- We will sanitise guest areas after each service
- All touch points will be sanitised regularly
- We ask that you refrain from visiting our restaurant if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and contact us if you get symptoms within 2 weeks of dining
- We ask that you sanitise your hands when entering the premises using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please adhere to our dining policy when visiting us for the safety of yourselves, others and the team
- Please pay by Card/Contactless payments
- Please adhere to your reservation arrival and departure times to minimise crowding
- Please comply with our Covid Dining Policy at all times
- All guests will be invited to use the test and trace QR code on arrival
- All staff will wear a face covering when serving tables.
Thank you for your support,
Mark Hix and the team.